Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's been a little while....

It's been a while since I've posted. My bad.

First of all, tomorrow will be officially two weeks since surgery. Doing great. I start on soft foods tomorrow. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. I'll actually have energy! No more beef broth! Tomorrow morning I'm having scrambled eggs. Yea....it really is that good.

The last two weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotions. I was really.....sad sometimes. I would watch all those food shows and I would think, "Why the hell did I do this?" I would be in pain and I would regret everything. Today was the first day I actually felt....myself. I felt good today.

So far, I've lost 21 pounds. I can tell. My clothes are getting loose. The most telling thing is my face.

I'm excited for things to come.

Oh! And tomorrow I'll start posting pics from surgery day!

No comments:

Post a Comment