Friday, May 21, 2010

Almost there.....

Wednesday was my pre-op with the hospital. I had blood drawn (I'm O positive!), I had yet another EKG, and a chest x-ray. Everything went swimmingly. Yesterday was my appointment with the gastroentrologist. They put me out so they could stick a camera down my throat to look at my tummy. Afterwards, to say the least, I was a little loopy. I rode the elevator down like a rollercoaster. Also, I slept about 14 hours yesterday. Dad drove me home. Then Mom drove me to Muskogee to meet with the pulmonologist. Today I met with Dr. G for my pre-op appoinment. It's always great to talk to him.

So after twelve doctors appointment, multiple needles and EKGs, and making people laugh on an elevator, it's only five days til surgery day. Tomorrow I start my clear liquid diet and on Wednesday around 6 a.m., I'll be in Muskogee Community Hospital, ready to go.

I've never been more ready for anything in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment